IMMUNE SYSTEM BOOST
Pascal’s magic potion
Anti-flue potion that boosts your immune system.
Fill into a 350ml bottle: +35 drops Grapefruit seed extract + 1/2 cup Apple Cider vinegar + 2 tbs honey; fill up with water. Drink the bottle throughout the day.
Makes 1L. Mix together +770ml hot water (46-51ºC) + 40ml organic black strap molasses + 20ml 100% grape juice + ½ tsp sea-salt + ½ tsp granulated kelp + 60ml Nanobio and shake well.
Keep airspace of 20% of bottle volume on top of bottle;tighten lid and keep at 35-43ºC for min. 3 months. For 1 week de-gas every day; for the next 3 weeks shake every day and after another 2 weeks add + 20ml Nanobio +60ml 100% grape juice.
• 2/3 cup Elderberries (fresh or frozen)
• 3-1/2 cups of water
• 2 tbsp fresh or dried ginger root (or powder)
• 1 tsp cinnamon powder
• 1/2 tsp cloves or clove powder
• 1 cup raw honey
Elderberry Tonic for Cold and Flu Prevention
- Pour water into a medium saucepan and add elderberries, ginger, cinnamon and cloves.
- Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer until the liquid reduces to almost half (about 45 minutes to 1 hour).
- Remove from heat and let cool for 15 minutes. Pour through a strainer into a glass jar or bowl.
- Discard the elderberries (feed to chickens or compost) and let the liquid cool to lukewarm.
- Add 1 cup of honey and stir well. (Note: honey is added after the mixture has cooled to keep raw enzymes intact).
- 6. Pour mixture into glass jars to be stored in the fridge for up to three months.
Prevention (can be taken daily)
- Kids (13 months-12 years old): 1/2 to 1 teaspoon
- Adults: 1/2 to 1 Tablespoon
Take the normal dose every 2-3 hours until symptoms disappear.
Don’t get caught off guard by cold and flu season this year. Prepare this easy elderberry elixir for a natural alternative for flu prevention and recovery.
- NEVER give Elderberry Tonic to infants 12 months/under.
- Elderberries can be used as any other berry for pies, jams, breads, stuffing, etc.
- Consuming raw elderberries causes extreme GI distress in many people. Try a few berries raw before overindulging.